Carolyn Scott-Hamilton traveled the world, scored recipes everywhere and made her own vegan versions. A trip you should not miss.
The Healthy voyager’s global kitchen
Fair Winds Press, 2012 – 226 p., Engels
vegan, snacks, dips & spreads, brunch, dressings , soups, appetizers, salads, sides, main dishes, sauces, desserts, baking, world food
- paperback, pictures, attractive, clear symbols
Why you need this book?
- Recipes are listed by country
- recipes from around the world
- Traditional recipes are ‘Veganized’
- the cook who is not afraid to spend some more time in the kitchen
- lovers of meat substitutes and vegan cheeses
- experience with vegan cooking
- Waste not, want plenty bread pudding
- Vegan chicken and dumpling for the soul
No Toad in the HoleScrumptious scones