First there was the blog and then came the book.
Vegan Yum Yum
Health Communications, 2009; 290 p.
Vegan, Breakfast, Bread, Appetizers, Dips & spreads, Sauces, Soups, Salads, Sides, Main dishes, Desserts, Drinks
Why you need this book?
– Full with yummy pictures.
– Creative cuisine
– Has a recipe for Vegan Worcestershire Sauce
Who needs this cookbook?
The daily cook who isn’t afraid of some extra work in the kitchen, but totally worth it.
Don’t miss this recipes:
- Dal Makhni
- Lime Peanut Noodles with Seitan, Kale and Carrots
- Roasted Cauliflower and Spinach Pasta with Red Roasted Tofu
- Vegan Donuts
- Creamy Broccoli Mushroom Bake
- Broccoli Almond Sweet and Sour Tofu
- Corn Fritters
- Super quick tomato basil sauce
- Baked Mac and Cheeze
- Red and white cauliflower bake
- Blueberry Waffles with Lemon Icing
- Breakfast Sandwiches
- Chana Samosas
- Apple Cranberry Salad with Country-Fried Seitan
- Creamy Broccoli Dal
- Hurry Up Alfredo
You can find pictures and comment of recipes from Vegan Yum Yum on my blog TofuParty.